OCA Foundation is the result of the concern, interest and corporate social responsibility of the OCA Global group with regard to the progress and welfare of people, society and the environment in the areas in which we develop our activities.
Our mission is to contribute to the promotion and development of activities related to the environment, quality, science, research, and technological innovation. In addition, our foundation also promotes training – retraining of people under the age of 30 and of unemployed people with difficulties of insertion in the current labour market – as well as the insertion or re-insertion of disadvantaged groups in the professional world.
We firmly believe that people are the most important value of our society, which is why our foundation is committed to the welfare of people and their environment.
Our main objectives are:
- The conservation, protection and management of the environment.
- The generation of environmental and social value based on sustainable development.
- The promotion of environmental improvement in the industrial fabric by promoting environmental certifications.
- The promotion of knowledge in business management linked to the field of the environment.
- To encourage research and promote the training of technicians and specialists with the aim of improving processes and technologies and promoting their labour insertion linked to the environmental field.
- To participate directly and collaborate with other public and private entities in the conservation and sustainable development of the environment.
- Organise, sponsor and finance classrooms, chairs, conferences, seminars, scholarships, publications, exhibitions and concerts.
- Collaborate with administrations, institutions or public and private entities in the promotion and performance of those activities linked to our foundational purposes.
- Participate in activities or initiatives related to those previously described, preparatory or complementary to them.