Marine & Commodities Inspection
OCA Global Chile offers a wide range of services as Marine Surveyors and Superintendents for the maritime Chilean and international industry, as well as other solutions and services.
In order to provide an efficient, reliable and global service to our customers, not only we have the best professionals in our team, but we also have a wide network of offices, collaborators and top-level partners at international scale, being able to cover more than 50 countries.
Likewise, we cover the main Chilean ports including: Arica, Iquique, Antofagasta, Coquimbo, Valparaíso, San Antonio, Talcahuano – San Vicente and Puerto Montt.
Our inspection and control services for commodities include all products derived from cereals, fertilizers, iron, paper, and many others, as well as all types of vegetable, raw and refined oils.
Moreover, OCA Global is recognized as a Superintendent Member approved by GAFTA and FOSFA.
- Quality and quantity surveys
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Visual inspection
- Ship loading/discharging and weighing inspection
- Goods inspection
- Draft survey
- Delivery/re-delivery of rental vessels inspection
- Cleaning inspections
- Containers and CSC inspection
- Warehouse, storage and condition inspections and surveys
- Sampling (GAFTA, FOSFA, INCOGRAIN, FCC, etc. standards)
- Quality and condition check of the goods
- Physical analysis of bulk or bagged raw materials
- Accredited laboratories
- Analysis and characteristics
- Marine and transport consulting
- Customs and formalities
- Port operations staffing
- Terminal management
- Evaluation and projects
- Failure inspection
- Damage evaluation
- Insurance expertise services
- Marine inspectors