OCA Global supports clients to develop all kind of Renewable generation plants, in particular Solar and Wind. Our team of skilled experts can provide inputs and solutions to all the necessary stages in the development of the plants. Likewise, our team of Environmental and Social experts ensure that all the developments are fully compliant with the most demanding international standards.
OCA Global performs these services for all commercially operating renewable energy technologies, for large scale grid connected plants as well as for off-grid and self-consumption facilities, including Battery Storage Systems (BES).
- Resource and site assessment
- Energy Yield Assessment and Production Studies
- Pre-feasibility, Feasibility and Bankability studies
- Basic Design, Equipment implementations and Design Review
- Power systems analysis, smart grids and grid studies for renewable energy integration
- Storage (batteries, thermal)
- CAPEX & OPEX contract assessment, economic and financial model analysis
- Environmental, social and gender assessment
- Rural and island Electrification, isolated systems
- Procurement assistance: proposal evaluations and tendering processes
- Preparation of plant operation and maintenance manuals requirements
- Advisory services for public-private partnerships (PPP) and purchase agreements (PA)
- Capacity building: design, implementation and evaluation of training programs, mentoring programs, human resources development plans, organization of study tours, e-learning tools and modular courses
OCA Global advises owners, EPC companies, lending institutions, private investors, operators and developers as Transaction Advisor in project financial closures, M&A and power asset transactions in general. Services also include the Construction and Commissioning Monitoring and yearly Operation and Performance Certificates.
- Technical and commercial due diligence, integrating related legal and financial services
- Contractual due diligences: EPC, O&M, PPA
- Formulation and evaluation of investment opportunities
- Analysis of project development plans and integrated risk assessment
- Bidding processes advice and contracts design
- Yield assessment and forecasting
- Review of financial models
- Construction and commissioning monitoring & control
- Certification of tests and performances at the manufacturers´ facilities
- FAT and on site for provisional and final acceptance
- Yearly operational monitoring and performance certificate
- Arbitration & Expert Reports
OCA Global delivers specific technical services necessary during project development and construction phases.
- Owner’s Engineering and Construction Monitoring
- Project and asset management
- Quality Assurance, Inspections and Control
- Budget and Financial Management
- Design, planning and implementation of procurement processes (RFP, RfQ and others)
OCA Global has extensive experience in restructuring processes in the energy sector, helping governments and regulators to shape markets. Market restructuring work entails the detailed analysis of economic and regulatory frameworks. We cover the review and design of the energy sector policy, primary and secondary legislation, economic cost benefit analyses, definition of efficient tariff schemes, revenue requirements and incentive based regulation, among others.
- Restructuring and markets design
- Renewable Auctions
- Policy, regulatory and institutional frameworks
- Tariff and subsidy regimes
- Disputes and litigation services
- PPAs, FSAs and other commercial instruments
- Cross border trading arrangements & Market Integration
- Market Modelling & Projections
- Capacity building & stakeholder engagement
Please contact the Consulting and Technical Advisory Division team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.