Control of occupational risks follows two basic guidelines: assessment and prevention.
- Initial Risk Assessment
- Planning of the Preventive Action
- Regular Monitoring
Our Safety and Health team aims to eliminate "avoidable" occupational accidents by eliminating the risks that cause them. Betting on the correct training of the team involved and providing qualified professionals, assistance and the necessary means.
OCA Global Prevention allows you to establish a framework agreement on preventive matters that includes the four technical disciplines of prevention:
- Occupational Risk Prevention Plan
- Machine safety
- Preventive Resources
- Medical Examinations
- Health Surveillance
PSYCHOSOCIOLOGY AND ERGONOMICS
- Workload analysis, physical and mental fatigue, etc.
- Studies on manual handling of heavy loads and screen exposure.
- Quality assessment of the Working Environment.
Analysis and sampling of exposures to contaminants:
- Noise, lighting, mechanical vibrations, gases, metals, dust, free silica, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), etc.