Identification of the controler
In accordance with the legislation on data protection and article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce the owner of the site and responsible for the processing of the data is OCA Global (OCA Global Investments S.L. - B64690183 / OCA Inspección, Control y Prevención S.A.U. - A40007460 / OCA Instituto de Certificación S.L. - B65341075 / OCA International, Inspection & Control Society, S.A.U. - A65223877 / OCA Inspección Técnica de Vehículos S.A.U. - A50830967 / OCA Consultoría Técnica Especializada S.A - A64822265 / EQO-Nixus Advisory, Management and Training Services, S.L.U. - B84970383 / Auden Energy Partner, S.A.U. - A65000945) (onwards “OCA”) with address in Vía de las Dos Castillas, 7 – Edificio OCA Global. 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), telephone 902 103 620, email email@example.com, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 36788, Folio 171, Page M-658923.
Purpose of the data obtained and legal basis
The data that we request in the different forms of our website are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary to:
- Manage and respond to requests, queries and / or claims.
- Manage the budget request.
- Register in our database of candidates to participate in our selection processes, as well as OCA can communicate offers or job vacancies that may be of interest.
- Send you information about our services by email, SMS, or instant messaging services, in case you have given your consent.
The mandatory completion data is specified in the forms themselves, and your refusal to supply them will imply not being able to process your request. Likewise, it assures us that all the information provided is true, true and relevant for the purpose for which we request it.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information updated, inform us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them.
The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of OCA and the consent of the interested party.
The data of the interested party can be transferred to the other companies of OCA Global, other service providers, as well as assignments to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
International data transfers
The personal data provided will be kept while a relationship with the interested party is maintained. Once the aforementioned relationship ends, the legally established time will be blocked, or in case there are claims that require the preservation of the data.
In the event that the purpose of the treatment is the sending of commercial communications or selection processes, the data will be kept until the interested party cancels them.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether the Controller is treating the personal data that concerns him, or not.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case only the Controller will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
Data subjects can exercise their rights:
- In writing to OCA, El Prat de Llobregat 08820 Barcelona, Avda. Les Garrigues nº 46, Parque Empresarial Mas Blau II, reference "Data Protection".
- By email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org putting in the subject "Data Protection".
Accompanying the application a copy of the ID or equivalent identification document.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Intellectual property and responsibility over the contents
It is forbidden any use of all the contents of the website, specifically on the texts, design and source code, without the express authorization of its owners. Any use not allowed will be duly prosecuted by the most legal owners.