At OCA Global, we rely on our professional team, the best in the sector, and we organise our services and resources to meet your demands. As a highly qualified independent inspection body with a global presence, we guarantee the quality and efficiency of all our inspection services anywhere in the world.
Inspection is necessary in most projects and products to guarantee the highest standards of quality and safety in each stage of the process. Through our regulatory inspection services, we help our clients to reduce risks and to comply with the necessary regulatory requirements in the different regions and existing markets.
The purpose of the revisions of pumps is the metrological control of the measurements systems of liquids other from water intended for the supply of fuels and liquid fuels in their verification phases after their repair or modification, and after periodic verification of dispensers with flow rates up to 200l/min, as well as dispensers or pumps with flow rates up to 50 l/min.
OCA Global, as metrological verification body can apply this inspections to measurement systems for the continuous and dynamic measurement of quantities (volumes or masses) of liquids other than water and, in particular:
- Measurement systems included in the field of application of “Orden del Ministerio de Industria, Turismo y Comercio ITC”, of November 22.
- Measurement systems for liquids other than water for the supply to motor vehicles of substances not intended to be used as fuel included in the field of application of “Orden del Ministerio de Industria, Turismo y Comercio ITC”, of February 12.
- Pumps with flow rates up to 200 l/min O. ITC/3720/2006.
- Dispensers to supply motor vehicles with substances not intended to be used as fuel (flow rate up to 50 l/min) O. ITC/360/2010.
These verifications are carried out in public use manometers for vehicle tires – these manometers are the instruments that equip the fixed or mobile installations used for the inflation of vehicle tires, in which a chain of mechanical measurement transmits the elastic deformation of a receiver element to an indicating device. It includes both analogue manometers and those equipped – as a whole or in part – with electronic components. In particular, the range extends to 17 bar.
As a metrological verification authorised organism we can act on:
- Analogue manometers included in the field of application of “Orden de 25 de abril de 1995 del Ministerio de Obras Públicas, Transportes y Medio Ambiente”.
- Electronic manometers included in the “Orden del Ministerio de Industria, Turismo y Comercio ITC/3700/2006 de 22 de noviembre”.
- O. ITC/3700/2006
- Ministerial Order of April 25, 1995.
The objective of the verifications of temperature recorders and thermometers is their metrological control, as well as the control of the dissociable sensors on these that are installed or used in the transport, storage, distribution, and control of products at controlled temperature.
We can carry out the following verifications:
- Classes: 0,5; 1 and 2 (-30 ºC to 100 ºC) with external probe.
- Classes: 0,5; 1 and 2 (-30 ºC to 100 ºC).
In OCA Global we can act according to what is established on:
- “Orden del Ministerio de Industria, Turismo y Comercio ITC de 22 de noviembre”.
- UNE-EN ISO standard on periodic verification of temperature recorders and thermometers for the transport, storage and distribution of refrigerated, frozen and deep-frozen/quick-frozen food and ice cream.
- O. ITC / 3701/2006
- UNE EN 13486:2002