QA and Inspections
At OCA GLOBAL South Africa we work hard to count on the best professionals in each field, organizing our services and resource in order to fulfil the expectation and demands of our clients.
Inspection services are required for processes, projects and products in order to guarantee the highest quality and safety standards at any stage. Through our inspection services we help our clients to reduce any kind of risk and to comply with the local or international requirements according to each project and client specifications.
- Pre-award or Pre-qualification surveys
- Review of the suppliers' QA program
- Compliance review
- Factory acceptance tests
- Review of design, specifications, drawings, Manufacturing to ensure compliance
- Continuous supervision preventing construction errors.
- Works will meet all specified technical project documentation.
- Review of specifications, certificates, procedures, and specified standards utilized during construction.
- Monitoring materials testing.
- Develop and Approval of Quality Assurance and Quality Control documentation.
- On-site QA/QC services
- Supervision and Technical Support and Advice from experienced professionals on site.
- Improve onsite productivity.
- Pressure Equipment
- Steam Generators
- Pressure Piping
- Inspection, witnessing or verification to establish the quality of a material, structure or Product.
- API 653 required Inspections
- Fitness for Service Evaluations
- Welding Procedure Development
- Welding Procedure Review
- Welder Qualifications