The safety and health of our employees is essential for OCA Global, therefore, we do everything in our power to promote and improve the health and safety conditions within the company.
Our Occupational Health and Safety Policy establishes a series of principles that all employees in OCA Global respect and apply, including:
- To comply and enforce current legislation and the requirements established by the organization in terms of prevention of occupational risks.
- To comply and enforce the company’s Occupational Risk Prevention Policy, designed according to the particularities of our activity and sector, so that with the achievement of the business objective, the principles of preventive activity are achieved as well.
- To have the necessary resources and develop the guidelines to promote a comprehensive, integrated, participatory, active and up-to-date preventive culture.
- To comply and enforce the functions entrusted in preventive matters according to the responsibilities established at each hierarchical level.
- To guarantee the training in preventive matters for all workers, so that they are aware of the occupational risks of their activity, and of preventive measures aimed at eliminating, or controlling those risks. The organisation must be able to put into practice the precise prevention actions, in favour of workers’ safety, when facing uncontrolled risk situations on their day-to-day activities, especially during “field work” in third-party liability work centres – other clients’ facilities.
- To provide workers with the necessary individual protection equipment according to the risks derived from their jobs, as well as to ensure their correct use, in order to control risks that could not be eliminated – including the control of risks that may occur in third-party liability work centres/other clients’ facilities.
- To correct the deficiencies and deviations observed, adapting the equipment by coordinating business activities, adapting work methods by improving safety in its execution, or giving additional training to workers on operational practices to promote safe behaviour.