Esta página web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para fines funcionales (permitir la navegación web), para optimizar la navegación y personalizarla según tus preferencias así como para mostrarte publicidad en base a tu perfil de navegación (p.e páginas visitadas).
Identification of the Data Controller
In accordance with the legislation on data protection (RGPD/LOPDGDD) and Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) the owner of the site, the data controller of the data processed through this website is:
- OCA Global Corporate Service S.A. - A67263608
- OCA Inspección, Control y Prevención S.A.U. - A40007460 /
- OCA Instituto de Certificación S.L. - B65341075 /
- OCA International, Inspection & Control Society, S.A.U. - A65223877 /
- OCA Inspección Técnica de Vehículos S.A.U. - A50830967 /
- OCA GLOBAL CONSULTING AND TECHNICAL ADVISORY SERVICES, S.L.U. -B84970383 /
- Auden Energy Partner, S.A.U. - A65000945
- OCA GLOBAL INSPECCIONES REGLAMENTARIAS, S.A.U.- A64822281
- OCA GLOBAL DIGITAL SERVICES, S.L.U.- B10982130
- OCA GLOBAL MARINE AND CARGO SURVEYORS, S.L.U.- B20591194
- OCA GLOBAL PREVENTION SERVICES, S.A.U.- A64682149
- OCA GLOBAL INVESTMENTS, S.L.- B64690183
Domiciled at Vía de las Dos Castillas, 7 - Edificio OCA Global. 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), telephone 902 103 620, e-mail email@example.com, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 36788, Folio 171, Page M-658923.
Data we collect, purpose of the data collected and legal basis
The data that we request or collect from you on our website is adequate, relevant and strictly necessary to:
- Manage and deal with requests, queries and/or complaints.
- Manage requests for a pricing estimate for services.
- Register you in our database of candidates in order to be able to participate in our recruitment selection processes, as well as so that OCA can communicate job offers or vacancies that may be of interest to you.
- To send you information about our services by e-mail, SMS or instant messaging services, if you have given your consent.
We may process your personal data when you contact us via the chatbot on our website.
We also process cookies and usage data. This usage data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, device identifiers and other analytical data. You can consult the cookies policy.
What is our lawful basis for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data is based on the following grounds of legitimacy:
- Consent (art. 6.1.a GDPR): The processing of contact data for sending communications is based on the express consent that you provide us with at the time of contacting us, to receive commercial and/or advertising communications, to manage the request for a quote, to register in our database of candidates. For the processing of data in the chatbot, in the case of web users and potential customers, we will also use your consent. In the case of data processing by means of certain cookies, your consent is also required.
- For customers in the Chatbot, the legitimacy of the processing of your data lies in the performance of the contract (art. 6.1.b GDPR).
The mandatory data required is specified in the forms themselves, and your refusal to provide them will mean that we will not be able to process your request. You also assure us that all the data provided are true, accurate and relevant to the purpose for which they are requested. It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we cannot be held responsible for their accuracy.
The data processed by us for the aforementioned purposes may be disclosed to companies within the OCA Global Group of companies and to other service providers who have concluded a processor agreement with us in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR. In addition to the aforementioned transfers, your data may also be transferred to public authorities or other organisations in order to comply with legal obligations. We hereby inform you that the following data transfers are carried out:
- TIDIO LLC: OCA Global uses the intercom chat as a means of communicating with customers and prospects https://www.tidio.com/privacy-policy/
- TEAMTAILOR: OCA Global uses this provider for personnel selection management https://www.teamtailor.com/es/privacy-policy/
has the following profiles on the main social networks on the Internet (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube) and acknowledges that it is responsible for the processing of the data of its users, followers, or persons who make comments through these. Likewise, it is exonerated from any type of responsibility derived from comments made by users and followers on its social networks.
OCA Global can use the profiles described above to inform its customers and other interested parties on topics that it considers to interesting and relevant to them.
International data transfers
The personal data that we process in the context of our processing systems and websites may be stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Where we transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will comply with applicable data protection laws. These are some of the mechanisms we may use when we make an international transfer:
- The transfer of your personal data is made to a country that is officially recognised by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- We reserve the right to use specific contracts approved by the European Commission that grant personal data the same protection as they enjoy in Europe (so-called EU standard clauses).
Retention of data
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Once this time has elapsed, we will proceed to delete the data from our systems, except in the rare cases where we would need to retain it in order to comply with our legal obligations and/or to exercise and defend claims.
Rights of data subjects
According to the GDPR, you have a number of data protection rights. You may exercise your:
- Right of access: you may request information about the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any changes to your personal data. However, whenever possible, you may update your personal data directly from the settings section of your account.
- Right to erasure and the right to be forgotten: you can request the erasure of your personal data after it has been blocked.
- Right to limit processing: this means restricting the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by objecting to further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualised decisions: you can ask not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be refused if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations. In addition, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
The holder may exercise his or her rights:
By writing to OCA GLOBAL, Avenida de les Garrigues 46, 08820 - El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, (Spain) reference "Data Protection", or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Data Protection" in the subject line.
Please be aware, we may require a copy of your DNI or equivalent documentation to identify you in certain circumstances.
Security measures applied to the processing of your data
We apply security measures to ensure the confidentiality, availability and resilience of personal data processing systems. We also carry out verification and evaluation processes of the technical and organisational measures implemented, in order to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
INFORMACIÓN REFERENTE AL CHATBOT
Tidio LLC (160 Spear Street, #1000, San Francisco, CA 94105 U.S.A.)
|Responsable||OCA Global Corporate Services S.A. y demás empresas del Grupo|
|Datos a recabar||Nombre completo, correo electrónico, número de teléfono, número de sesiones web, última visita, primera visita, páginas del sitio web vistas, fecha de inscripción, ciudad y país (calculado por dirección IP), último contacto, último correo abierto, último clic en enlace, des-suscripción de correos electrónicos, etiqueta asignada, sistema operativo, idioma del navegador, versión del navegador, idioma seleccionado y cualquier otro dato obtenido de mensajes, comentarios y conversaciones en en chat.|
|Finalidad||OCA Global tratará sus datos con la finalidad de proveer asistencia y resolver dudas de los usuarios de la web, potenciales clientes y clientes.|
|Legitimación||En el caso de usuarios de la web y potenciales clientes emplearemos el consentimiento (art. 6.1.a)) del Reglamento General de Protección de Datos). Para clientes la legitimación se halla en el cumplimiento del contrato (art. 6.1.b)).|
|Destinatarios||Sus datos personales serán compartidos con Tidio, LCC. (EEUU). Por favor, tenga en cuenta que sus datos podrían no gozar de una protección adecuada en dicho país.|
|Derechos que le asisten||Puede retirar el consentimiento o ejercer sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, supresión, portabilidad o limitación mediante la dirección de e-mail facilitada. También puede presentar una queja ante la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.|